Saturday 18 February 2012

Whats in my bag?

Hey Everyone!
So I did a video of this when I did YouTube and it was good fun so I thought I would do it on here! Sorry the photos aren't great but they'll do! Here goes...


So this is my bag! It cost me £28 from a vintage store in Norfolk. It has a short hand strap and longer shoulder strap. I fell in love with it when I saw it and I take it with me everywhere I go!


1. My purse! - Primark
2. Strepsils tube - Always need strepsils! Especially at this time of year!
3. 'Flower Power' Hand wipes - smell A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! And good for emergencies.
7. Standard earphones - my iPod touch would normally be attached to them but I was using it to take the photos!
8. Body shop's 'Yes yes yes, oui oui oui' Lip butter - Carry this with me for moisturising my lips aswell as a nice glaze.
9. 'STELLA' Purfume by Stella McCartney - YUUUUUUUUUUM!
10. Bath and Body Works Marshmallow hand sanitizer.
11. My Phone! - Blackberry Curve.

  

1. House Of Fraser loyalty card.
2. My bank card!
3. Costa Coffee Club card.
4. Shakeaway loyalty card - 1 more stamp!
5. Superdrug beauty card.
6. Boots card.
7. Cafe Nero loyalty card.
8. 'Millies Cookies' stamp card.
9. Starbucks Coffee card.
10. New Look gift card.

CLUTTERED! Hahaha, anyway hope you enjoyed! And leave me any requests as usual!
Lots of Love,

Tilly xox 


2 comments:

  1. I love this bag so much! 'One more stamp!' < hahahah that cracked me up.. I have no idea why! hehe xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete