Thursday 16 February 2012

My Best Friend..

Hey Everyone!
So Ive seen this post going around and I find it kind of cringey but I hardly ever show my appreciation for her so here goes! Hahaha..

1. How long have you known eachother?
Since we were 5; we went to the same primary school.

2. What is your best friends best quality?
Her sense of humor is BEAST.

3. If you could change 1 thing about her what would it be?
Nothing at all. - I was going to say I wish she didnt have migraines but I think she would be a different person if she didnt have them.

4. Best memory together?
TOO MANY! - Camping, Barcelona, Berlin, Devon, etc etc etc!

5. Best physical feature?
Her figure and skin. (Couldn't pick one!)

6. Why is she your best friend?
Ill try and answer this breifly! Shes pretty much my twin and we do mostly everything together. Shes stunning but she wont believe me. Were both strong minded and we have a mahoosive laugh together. Shes always there for me and shes probably one of the nicest person Ive ever met. Shes loyal and she doesnt judge me. I can trust her with anything and she forgives me when Ive been a moody bitch. She helps me though the worst times and I know she'll always be there for me. 

7. If you could steal one of her attributes, what would it be?
Her intelligence. SHES SO CLEVER ITS RIDICULOUS. 
But not in a nerdy kinda way;)

8. What is the one thing your best friend would change about you?
Probably my jealousy and moodiness. Ive always been sensitive and I get jealous waaaay too easily!

9. If your best friend moved away, would you be able to cope?
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. 
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NO. 

10. Who is your best friend?
Zoe. Enoughhhhh said;)

Lots of Love,

Tilly xox




2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing I have ever read! Aaaaaawh, thank you soooooo much! This is so sweet, aawh I love you! dnfwsaighsduiv dsuhfudisfbgdsifbhjfbdl\afgjdsakldgsgsgbdusudsgidsjghsasajdsugisdgdusjkabdjsghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhbgfsdhbj
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaaha.. thats okay! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete