Sunday 12 February 2012

Love at first sight..

Hey Everyone!
Lately Ive been browsing some online shops deciding what to spend my allowence on... and of course its GOT TO be clothes! - I think I have an obsession. Anyway, Im going to give you a feel of what my sense of style is a let me know if you like!

  
(From top left)


I love every single one of these items and can't wait to get my hands on them! They're all from my favourite shops and theyre all bang on my sense of style. 
Lots of love

Tilly xox





5 comments:

  1. loving it
    xoxoxxooxoxxooxoxxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shorts!

    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The blogs you have produced are really worth reading to me. These have changed up my mind to see the things in a different angle. I shall come again to add some more knowledge about Clothing and Fashion to me.
    ladies clothing wholesale "

    ReplyDelete