Sunday 4 March 2012

Hey everyone!

So sorry I havent posted in ageeeees! But, today I was tagged to do the 11 questions tag by the lovely Zoe! So here are the rules!

-Each person must post 11 things about them on their blog.
-Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer. 
-Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
-Go to their page and tell them.
-No tag backs. 
-You legitimately have to tag.


So, here goes..

My 11 facts

1. I worry all the time.
2. Im addicted to candles!
3. I get my braces off in 4 weeks!
4. Music is my life.
5. I love talking to people on skype;)
6. I dont know what i would do without my mum.
7. My friends are everything.
8. I love working out in the gym.. but HATE sports.
9. My birthday is on the 5th of April.
10. My favorite perfume is STELLA by Stella McCartney.
11. I loooooove the sun.. makes me so happy:)

On to the questions..


1.  What was the BEST holiday you have ever been on, and why?
Ummm.. I would say Dubai but I was only 3 so I am going to say Italy when I was about 8. We stayed in the Tuscan hills in a huge villa with our friends. Truly amazing holiday, I will never ever forget!

2.  If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
I wish I didn't worry so much!

3.  What is your guilty pleasure?
Embarrassing! - Sucking my thumb!

4.  What is your favourite high street store?
Topshop.. OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH. 

5.  What was the last thing that you ate?
Hahah, a banana.. for breakfast!

6.  If you were given £1000, what would you do with it?
Save £900 for university and spent £100! And maybe give some to my mum:)

7.  Who would you most want to be related to? (Like a celebrity etc.)
The Kardashians. I think im in love with them... no joke.

8.  What is your FAVOURITE ever nail polish that you own?
Ooooooh this is hard! Probably my No7 stay perfect in totally teal.

9.  How long have you been doing your blog for?
I made it a while ago but Ive only been posting for about.. 2 months?!

10.  What is your favourite day of the week, and why?
SATURDAY! I think you can guess why..

11.  What is your favorite type of blog post to read?
Random ones like these! And I love cooking ones, because I love to cook and get new ideas:)

Thankyou!

Tilly xox

No comments:

Post a Comment